|Place of Origin:||Henan, China (Mainland)|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Delivery Time:||20 days and depends on ordering quantity|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, MoneyGram, Western Union|
|Certification:||ISO, BV, CE||Qty Of Support:||3-6|
|Grinding Type:||Dry &wet Type||Model Number:||Multi-model|
|Place Of Origin:||Henan, China (Mainland)||Weight:||5.1-97t|
|Operation Training:||Provided||Type:||Cement Rotary Kiln|
lime processing machinery,
lime manufacturing plant
YZ1939 Large Lime Production Plant Quicklime Rotary Kiln Automatic Temp Measuring
Application of Mini cement plant with ISO Approved
Rotary kiln is thermal equipment to heat materials. It is widely used in the fields of cement, nonferrous metallurgy, ferrous metallurgy, refractory material, chemical, and making paper.
Main Features of Mini cement plant with ISO Approved
1. Support device: advanced shaft structure, automatic temperature measuring device and electrical heating.
2. Catch wheel: including two kinds mechanical wheel and hydraulic pressure.
3. Gears: single or double. Control the rotating speed by variable motor, DE machine and frequency variable motor. Be reliable, energy –saving, and efficient.
4. Cylinder tyre bolster: lower bolster has three types: fixed, zoom and floating. The structure is simple, replacement is convenient and won’t hurt cylinder.
5. Sealing equipment: there are many kinds for choice according to kiln models, including air cylinder edge sealing, spring edge sealing, and graphite block sealing and combination for above. The feather is adaptive for cylinder rotating and swing. And sealing effect is very good.
6. Kiln head hood: including stationary type and flexible type.
Working principle of Mini cement plant with ISO Approved
Rotary Kiln is usually working as following : The kiln is a cylindrical vessel, inclined slightly to the horizontal, which is rotated slowly about its axis. The raw material to be processed is fed into the upper end of the cylinder. While the kiln rotates, material gradually goes down towards the lower bottom, and may undergo a certain amount of stirring and mixing. Hot gases pass along the kiln, sometimes in the same direction as the process material, but usually in the opposite direction. The hot gases may be generated in an external furnace, or may be generated by a flame inside the kiln. Such a flame is projected from a burner pipe (or “firing pipe”) which acts like a large burner. The fuel for this may be gas, oil or pulverized coal.
YZ1939 rotary kiln parameter for quicklime rotary kiln
|Type||Variable diameter rotary kiln||Variable diameter rotary kiln|
Contact Person: Mr. liu
Tel: 86 371 60256696