|Place of Origin:||Henan, China (Mainland)|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Delivery Time:||20 days and depends on ordering quantity|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, MoneyGram, Western Union|
|Voltage:||380V Or As Your Requirement||Certification:||ISO9001:2008|
|Conveying Angle:||0-30 Degree||Place Of Origin:||Henan, China (Mainland)|
|Warranty:||1 Year, 12 Months||Brand Name:||HONGJI|
grain belt conveyor,
heavy duty conveyor belt
Tubular Structure Flat Belt Conveyor Machinery For Stone Making Production Line
Large conveying capacity
Long conveying distance
Low horsepower compared with other types of conveyor
Low cost of operating and maintenance
Stable performance and reliable operation
High universality and easy maintenance
No product degradation during conveying process
Conveyor can have changes in elevation (horizontal, inclined or combination)
Weight belt section can be added for continuous product weighing
Belt conveyors can pivot at one end allowing the discharge to be moved over an arc (radial stacking).
1. Features-Large conveying capacity, reasonable structure, low cost, high universality, easy maintenance, stable performance and reliable operation.
2. Applications-Widely used in chemical, coal, construction, hydropower, light, metallurgy, mining, port, petroleum, petroleum industries, etc. For transports of loose material and packed products.
3. It may transport by unit set and also combine more sets or other feeding facilities to form a level or oblique feeding system so as to meet the demand of various patterns and operating lines. Transmission can be horizontal or tilt.
Belt conveyor is composed by two endpoint pulleys and a closed conveyor belt. The pulley that drives conveyor belt rotating is called drive pulley or transmission drum; the other one only used to change conveyor belt movement direction is called bend pulley. Drive pulley is driven by the motor through reducer, and conveyor belt dragging relies on the friction drag between the drive pulley and the conveyor belt. The drive pulleys are generally installed at the discharge end in order to increase traction and be easy to drag. Material is fed on the feed side and landed on the rotating conveyor belt, then rely on the conveyor belt friction to be delivered to discharge end.
Performance and Features
1. A wider range of material can be handled which pause problems in other transportation means. Belt conveyor can be used for abrasive, wet, dry, sticky or dirty material. The lump size of the transported material is limited by the width of the belt. Belts up to 1400 mm wide are used in mining industry.
2. Higher capacity can be handled than any other form of conveyor at a considerably lower cost, ton/km. Conveyor belts with capacity of 11000t/h and even higher can be deployed to match with higher capacity mining machinery.
3. Longer distances can be covered more economically than any other transportation system. A single belt conveyor or a series of belt conveyors can do this. Belt conveyors can be adopted for cross country laying.
4. By the use of many forms of ancillary equipment such as mobile trippers or spreaders bulk material can be distributed and deposited whenever required.
5. Many other functions can be performed with the basic conveying like weighing, sorting, picking, sampling, blending, spraying, cooling, drying etc.
6. Structurally it is one of the lightest forms of conveying machine. It is comparatively cheaper and supporting structures can be used for many otherwise impossible structures such as crossing rivers, streets and valleys.
7. The belt conveyor can be adopted for special purposes (fire resistant, wear resistant, corrosion resistant, high angle negotiation etc.) and can be integrated with other equipment.
8. It can be horizontal, incline or decline or combination of all.
9. Minimum labour is required for the operation and maintenance of belt conveyor system.
10.In underground mine transport, belt conveyor can be used in thin seams as it eliminates the rock works that might otherwise be required to gain haulage height. Moreover, belt conveyor can provide continuous haulage service from pit bottom to the surface.
1) Working temperature: -25°C~+40°C. The temperature of conveying material should not exceed 50°C. Further measures will be taken for the special requirements of anti explosion, water proof, anti corrosion, heat and cold resistance.
2) Bulk density of conveying material: 0.5~2.5t/m3
3) Belt width classification: 500mm, 650mm, 800mm, 1000mm, 1200mm, 1400mm, 1600mm, 1800mm, 2000mm, 2200mm, 2400mm.
Belt Conveyor Machinery Parameter
|Belt Width (mm)||500||650||800|
|Belt Speed (m/s)||0.8-2.0||0.8-2.0||0.8-2.0|
Contact Person: Mr. liu
Tel: 86 371 60256696