|Place of Origin:||Henan, China (Mainland)|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Delivery Time:||20 days and depends on ordering quantity|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, MoneyGram, Western Union|
|Ball Quanity (t):||240||E-Volume (m3):||145|
|Control System:||PLC||Color:||As Clients Request|
|Application:||Stone Powder Grinding||After Sale Service:||Life-long Service|
|Installation:||Engineer's Guide||Dimension(L*W*H):||Depend On Model|
ball mill grinder,
ball mill crusher
dry wet type ball mill competitive prices for grinder supplier, grinding mill liners
Energy-saving ball mill gold mine grinding equipment ball mill price
The Nile Ball Mill (also named grinding ball) is key equipment for grinding materials, for efficiently grinding various kinds of materials into fine powder. They are generally used to grind material which is 1/4 inch or smaller, down to a particle size of 20 to 75 microns. For the ball mills to be efficient, the grinding has to be done in a closed system with the oversize material being continuously recirculated into the cylindrical barrel for reduction. Various classifiers such as screens, spiral classifiers, cyclones and air classifiers are used for classifying the discharge from ball mills.
Ball mills are widely used in powder-making production line such as cement, silicate sand, new-type building material, refractory material, fertilizer, ore dressing of ferrous metal and non-ferrous metal, glass ceramics, etc. Ball mill can grind various ores and materials with dry type or wet type. There are two kinds of ball mills, grate type and overfall type due to different ways of discharging material.
1) Ball mill is an efficient tool for grinding many materials into fine powder.
2) The ball mill is used to grind many kinds of mine and other materials, or to select the mine
3) Ball mill is widely used in mining industry, building material, and chemical industry.
4) There are two ways of grinding: the dry way and the wet way.
5) Ball mill can be divided into tabular type and flowing type according to different expelling mine
6) To use the ball mill, the material to be ground is loaded into the neoprene barrel that contains grinding media.
7) As the barrel rotates, the material is crushed between the individual pieces of grinding media that mix and crush the product into fine powder over a period of several hours.
8) The longer the ball mill runs, the finer the powder will be.
9) Ultimate particle size depends entirely on how hard the material you're grinding is, and the time how long the ball mill runs.
10) Our ball mills have been used to grind glass, powder food products, create custom varnishes, make ceramic glaze, and powder various chemicals.
Ф1830×4500 ball mill parameter for grinding plant
|Input size (mm)||≤25||≤25||≤25||≤25||≤25||≤25|
|Output size (mm)||0.074-0.4||0.074-0.4||0.074-0.4||0.074-0.4||0.074-0.4||0.074-0.4|
Contact Person: Mr. liu
Tel: 86 371 60256696