|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Delivery Time:||1 word days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Condition:||New||Motor Type:||AC Motor|
|Certification:||ISO9001:2000||Weight:||Based On The Model|
|Material Of Main Frame:||Q235||Brand Name:||HONGJI|
|Product Name:||Mining Jaw Crusher|
mobile impact crushing plant,
rock crushing plant
Kaolin processing equipment
Silo->Vibration Feeder->Jaw Crusher->Elevator->Raymond Mill->Pulverizer->Dust Collector
Kaolin processing process
1) Loading: The kaolinite is loaded into the silo, and the kaolinite in the silo is dropped into the vibrating feeder, and then the kaolinite is uniformly transported to the jaw crusher by the vibrating feeder. in.
2) Crushing: Kaolinite is broken into small pieces of kaolinite by crushing in a jaw crusher.
3) Milling: Raymond mill grinds the broken kaolinite into a powder.
4) Powder selection: Because of the high requirements on the particle size of kaolin powder, it is necessary to carry out the powder selection operation of kaolin powder, and the unqualified re-feeding is ground, and the qualified kaolin powder can be packaged and stored.
Introduction to kaolinite
Kaolinite is mainly a product of natural alteration of feldspar and other silicate minerals, and is an aqueous aluminosilicate. Kaolinite is a dense or loose block, generally white, and is beige if it contains impurities. Kaolinite is pure white and can be dyed in other colors due to impurities.
Kaolinite application range
Nano-kaolinite can be used in the manufacture of coatings, paper, environmental protection, textiles, high-grade cosmetics, and high-temperature refractories.
In addition to being used as ceramic raw materials, papermaking raw materials, rubber and plastic fillers, refractory raw materials, etc., kaolinite clay can also be used for synthesizing zeolite molecular sieves and fillers for daily chemical products.
Kaolinite related processing equipment parameters
Jaw Crusher Parameters
Raymond grinding parameters
|Particle size of feed(mm)||≤30||≤25||≤25||≤25||≤20||≤20|
|Particle of finished product(mm)||0.125-0.044||0.125-0.044||0.125-0.044||0.125-0.044||0.125-0.044||0.125-0.044|
|Shift output at different material fine degree||16-120||8-60||4-45||3-35||2-28||1.5-20|
|Rotate speed of central axis(r/min)||82||105||130||160||160||160|
|Inner diameter of Pulverizing ring (mm)||1620||1270||970||880||830(800)||780|
|Diameter of Pulverizing roller (mm)||450||410||320||300||270||260|
|Height of Pulverizing roller(mm)||250||190||160||160||150||150|
Kaolin stone crushing production line advantage
1) Uniform particle size and high yield
2) Energy saving, environmental protection, no noise
3) Factory direct sales, low price
4) Good equipment quality, safe and reliable in the production process
Kaolin crushing production line after sale
1) Cash on delivery
2) The manufacturer arranges the technician to guide the installation
3) The user starts normal production and the technician returns
How much is the kaolin crushing production line?
The price of kaolinite crushing production line is reasonably configured according to the specific needs of users, and the equipment needed is not determined. If you plan to know the production line in detail, you can contact us directly.
Add:No.169, North taojia Road, Zhengzhou City, China
Contact Person: Mr. liu
Tel: 86 371 60256696